Please take a few moments to read this Privacy Statement. By accessing the Sites, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement and you are aware that our policies may change in the future.
We believe strongly in protecting the privacy of personally information you share with us, please read through the following Policy, Content Copyright, Terms of Service and Cookies Technology before using GhanaSky.com.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or apps.
Through this website or apps you are able to link to other websites or media streams which are not under the control of GhanaSky.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website or apps up and running smoothly. However, GhanaSky.com and our apps developer OFMTV.COM of OFM Computer World takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website or apps being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control but you can contact us, so that we can replace any streaming or website not working as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions:
The term GhanaSky.com or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of this website.
The term "you" or "your" refers to the user or viewer of this website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. This website includes many links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website's. We have no responsibility for the content or context of the linked website(s).
8. The comments or opinions expressed on this website are not necessarily those of us. Due to the freedom of speech which prevails on this website we will frequently publish opinions which you (or ourselves) might find totally objectionable. If you cannot accept absolute freedom of speech, you should not visit this website.
9. Certain content is posted directly on the website by our visitors. We do not have the manpower to screen/approve this content prior to publication. If you encounter inappropriate content (pornography, spam, malware) please use the contact link at the bottom of the page to report it to us.
GhanaSky.com Content Copyrights:
OFMTV.COM of OFM Computer World owned all the rights to all the Mobile apps.
GhanaSky.com allowed OFMTV.COM of OFM Computer World to use GhanaSky.com content, images, Trademarks, Brand Name and Media Stream etc for mobile apps "GhanaSky GTV, Adom TV" (appinventor.ai_Uwaga7.GhanaSky), mobile apps "ALL GHANA RADIO TV STATIONS" (appinventor.ai_Uwaga7.AllGhanaRadio) etc.
In case of any copyright issue, please contact us to this email: info@GhanaSky.com.
Collection of Personal Information – GhanaSky.com and our apps developer OFMTV.COM of OFM Computer World, we recognize that the privacy of your personal information is important and we take every measure to keep you informed on how we collect, safeguard and use your personal data, where applicable. We never sell your personal information to third parties, however our app might run scripts (such as Google Analytics) that collect log file information for analytical and statistical reports. The kind of information these third parties collect include your IP address, your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the pages you visit and the time you spend on pages of our app. This information is used strictly for ourselves, using it to better improve our apps’s performance and user experience. We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
GhanaSky.com and our apps developer OFMTV.COM of OFM Computer World displays adverts on all of our pages, from Google Admob or Google Adsense. These Advertisers offers child safe targeted ads to our users. We have child friendly filters in place with Google Admob or Adsense so that only child safe adverts are shown. If however, there are any inappropriate adverts displayed we would kindly ask you to contact us so we can investigate further.
External Links – Our app has several external links pointing to News Sites that might offer
content that we have no control over. Unfortunately, we cannot take responsibility for the
content shown by these News Sites, although we only pick to link to related, quality websites
that are non intrusive and offer clean content suitable for our target audience.
Parents – We do not collect any personal information such as age, location, etc. We also do not employ a chat room or private messaging service on this app.
Copyright – OFMTV.COM of OFM Computer World owned all the rights to use GhanaSky.com website content over the web and Mobile apps.
GhanaSky.com allows OFMTV.COM of OFM Computer World to use GhanaSky.com, Radio.GhanaSky.com, mobile apps "GhanaSky GTV, Adom TV" (appinventor.ai_Uwaga7.GhanaSky), mobile apps "ALL GHANA RADIO TV STATIONS" (appinventor.ai_Uwaga7.AllGhanaRadio), Trademarks, Brand Name and Website content.
In case of any copyright issue, please contact us through this email: info@GhanaSky.com.
By accessing OFMTV.COM of OFM Computer World apps, you consent with this Privacy
Your use of this website or apps and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Ghana.
For any highly technical matters, please kindly contact the the Powered by company: OFM Computer World – Europe at WWW.OFMCOMPUTER.COM
This website or apps is copyright of GhanaSky.com or radio.GhanaSky.com or mobile apps "GhanaSky GTV, Adom TV" (appinventor.ai_Uwaga7.GhanaSky), mobile apps "ALL GHANA RADIO TV STATIONS" (appinventor.ai_Uwaga7.AllGhanaRadio) or OFMTV.COM of OFM Computer World – All Rights Reserved.
How Cookies Technologies Work on our website or apps:
Cookies and other similar technologies help provide a better, faster and safer experience.
Technologies like cookies and local storage are used to deliver, secure, and understand products, services, and ads, on our website or apps. We want this page to help you understand more about these cookies technologies and how they are used. Your browser or device may allow you to block these technologies, but you may not be able to use some features on our website or apps if you block them. For more information about whether these tools are available, what they do and how they work, visit your browser or device’s help material. Generally, tools like these in your browser or device affect only that particular browser or device. So if you’re using multiple browsers or devices, you can make different choices for each of them.
We and our affiliates, third parties, and other partners (“partners”) use these technologies for security purposes and to deliver products, services and advertisements, as well as to understand how these products, services and advertisements are used. With these technologies, a website or application can store information on your browser or device and later read that information back. We explain more about each of these technologies and how they are used.
DoubleClick DART cookies
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your device when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Accra – Ghana, you may see Accra City Hotels advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ads serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting doubleclick.com
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site, as well as other websites or apps. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums etc.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.